36 STRATHMORE CRESCENT, KALARU
A Wildlife Haven with Lake Frontage
Bellet Bellet is a secluded coastal bush property at the end of a private road with 2 dwellings.
Its only 5 minutes to Tathra, 10 minutes to Bega, 25 minutes to the airport in Merimbula and 2 hours to the snowfields.
This is a rare property to come on the market. The well-maintained 4.72 hectares (11.65 acres) of natural landscape is home to a diverse array of wildlife. Lyrebirds, Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoos, Gang-Gang Cockatoos and Superb Fairy-wrens, among many others, are regular visitors and occupants. Both the main house and the cottage make for ideal creative retreats, and are peaceful for anyone who desires a sanctuary to call home. Additionally:
· Both dwellings are solar powered and connected to town water.
· The cottage is council approved, and comes with architectural plans for an extension.
· The lake frontage is connected to the Bega River system and its river-mouth at Mogareeka Inlet, offering much to those who enjoy fishing, kayaking and canoeing, or to those who relish simply being by the water.
· Bushwalkers can follow tracks into Tathra Forest Wildlife Reserve and to Tathra town.
· Bournda and Mimosa Rocks National Parks are only 10 minutes away.
· Public transport is within walking distance.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed